Art. 1. These general conditions are intended to regulate the relations between "DIANID" EOOD, Sofia 1000, Stolichna municipality, Triaditsa district, Neofit Rilski Str. №11, EIK 831660770, represented by Dincho Ananiev Dinev, referred to below for short SUPPLIER, and the customers, hereinafter referred to as USERS, of the electronic store "https://bgledfactory.bg", hereinafter referred to as "ELECTRONIC STORE". The general conditions of use are also valid if the order is submitted/accepted by phone, e-mail or on site in our physical stores.
II. PROVIDER DATA
Art. 2. Information according to the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
1. Name of the Supplier: "DIANID" EOOD
2. Headquarters and management address: Sofia 1000, Triaditsa district, 11 Neofit Rilski St.
3. Address for carrying out the activity (showroom): Sofia, Beli Brezi residential complex, bl. 27 (entrance to Gotse Delchev Blvd., next to ProCredit Bank)
4. Data for correspondence: e-mail: email@example.com, phone: 0700 50 9 77
5. Entry in public registers: EIK 831660770
6. Registration under the Value Added Tax Act No. BG831660770
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF ELECTRONIC STORE
Art. 3. ELECTRONIC STORE is an electronic store, accessible at the Internet address https://bgledfactory.bg, through which Users have the opportunity to conclude contracts for the purchase and sale and delivery of the goods offered by the ELECTRONIC STORE, including the following:
1. To register and create a profile for browsing the ELECTRONIC STORE and using the additional services for providing information;
2. To make electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or execution of contracts with ELECTRONIC STORE through the interface of
the ELECTRONIC STORE page available on the Internet;
3. To enter into contracts for the purchase and sale and delivery of the goods offered by ELECTRONIC STORE;
4. To make any payments in connection with the concluded contracts with ELECTRONIC STORE, according to those maintained by ELECTRONIC
SHOP payment methods.
5. To receive information about new goods offered by ELECTRONIC STORE;
6. To review the goods, their characteristics, prices and terms of delivery;
7. To be notified of the rights arising from the law primarily through the interface of the ELECTRONIC STORE page on the Internet;
Art. 4. The Supplier delivers the goods and guarantees the rights of the Users provided for by law, within the framework of good faith, accepted in practice, consumer or commercial law criteria and conditions.
Art. 5. (1) Users conclude a contract for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by the ELECTRONIC STORE through the Supplier's interface, available on its website at http://bgledfactory.bg or another means of remote communication.
(2) By virtue of the contract concluded with the Users for the purchase and sale of goods, the Supplier undertakes to deliver and transfer ownership of the goods specified by him through the interface to the User.
(3) Users shall pay the Supplier remuneration for the delivered goods in accordance with the terms and conditions set by ELECTRONIC STORE and these general terms and conditions. The remuneration is in the amount of the price announced by the Supplier at the address of the ELECTRONIC STORE on the Internet.
(4) The Supplier delivers the goods requested by the Users within the terms and under the conditions set by the Supplier on the e-shop page and in accordance with these general terms and conditions.
(5) The price for the delivery is determined separately and explicitly from the price of the goods.
Art. 6. (1) The User and the Supplier agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the sales contract may be made electronically and through electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Art. . 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
(2) It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the Users of the site were made by the persons indicated in the data provided by the User during registration, if the User has entered the corresponding name and password for access.
IV. USE OF ELECTRONIC STORE
Art. 7. (1) In order to use the ELECTRONIC STORE to conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of goods, the User should enter a name and password chosen by him for remote access, in cases where the electronic store requires registration.
(2) The name and password for remote access are determined by the User, through electronic registration on the Provider's website.
(3) By filling in his data and pressing the "Yes, I accept" and "Registration" buttons, the User declares that he is familiar with these general conditions, agrees with their content and undertakes to abide by them unconditionally.
(4) The Provider confirms the registration made by the User by sending a letter to the electronic address specified by the User, to which information on activation of the registration is also sent. The recipient confirms the registration and conclusion of the contract through an electronic reference in the letter, pwhich is notified of the completed registration, sent by the Provider. After the confirmation, the User's account is created and a contractual relationship is established between him and the Provider.
(5) When registering, the User undertakes to provide correct and up-to-date data. The user promptly updates the data specified in his registration in case of change.
(6) In the event that a profile in web social networks or other networks is used for the User's registration, the party to the contract is the person who is the owner of the profile used for registration in the relevant social or other network. In this case, the Provider has the right to access the data necessary to identify the User in the relevant social or other network.
Art. 8. (1) The electronic address provided during the initial registration of the User, as well as any subsequent electronic address used for the exchange of statements between the User and the Provider, is a "Primary electronic address" within the meaning of these general terms and conditions. The User has the right to change his Primary Contact Email Address.
(2) Upon receipt of a request to change the Main contact email address, the Provider sends a request for confirmation of the change. The confirmation request is sent by the Provider to the new Primary contact email address specified by the User.
(3) The change of the Primary contact electronic address is carried out after confirmation by the User, expressed through a reference contained in the request for confirmation sent by the Provider to the new Primary contact electronic address specified by the User.
(4) The Provider informs the User about the change made, by means of an electronic letter sent to the Primary contact email address specified by the User before making the change under para. 2.
(5) The Provider shall not be liable to the User for an unlawful change of the Primary Contact Email Address.
(6) The Provider may require the User to use the Main Contact Email Address in specific cases.
V. TECHNICAL STEPS FOR CONCLUSION OF A PURCHASE-SALE AGREEMENT
Art. 9. (1) Users primarily use the interface of the Provider's page to enter into contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by the Provider in an ELECTRONIC STORE.
(2) The contract is concluded in the Bulgarian language.
(3) The contract between the Supplier and the User represents the present general conditions, available at https://bgledfactory.bg
(4) Party to the contract with the Supplier is the User according to the data provided during registration and contained in the User's personal profile. For the avoidance of doubt these are the details with which an account was created with the Supplier.
(5) The supplier includes in the interface of its Internet page, technical means for identifying and correcting errors in the entry of information before the statement to conclude the contract is made.
(6) This contract is considered concluded from the moment of registration of the User with the Supplier. The contract for the purchase and sale of goods is considered concluded from the moment of its request by the User through the interface of the Supplier.
(7) For the conclusion of this contract and for the conclusion of the contract for the purchase and sale of goods, the Supplier expressly notifies the User in an appropriate manner by electronic means.
(8) The statement of conclusion of the contract and the confirmation of its receipt are considered received when their addressees have the opportunity to access them.
(9) The Supplier delivers the goods to the address specified by the Users and is not responsible in the event that the data specified by the Users is incorrect or misleading.
Art. 10. Users conclude the purchase and sale contract with the Supplier according to the following procedure:
Registering in the ELECTRONIC STORE and providing:
(2) Access Password
(3) Contact information - name, surname, telephone
(4) Address information - country, region, city, postal code, address
(4.1) If the registration is a company, it is necessary to indicate Information about the company - company name, (EIK) tax number, MOL
(5) If the delivery address is different from the payment address, you need to fill in the relevant delivery data.
- The user fills in the data if there is no registration in the Dianid ELECTRONIC STORE until now;
- If he has already gone through the above steps, he can use his username / e-mail and password to log into his user profile.
- Login to the ELECTRONIC STORE ordering system by identifying with a name and password;
- Selecting one or more of the goods offered on the ELECTRONIC STORE and adding them to a list of goods for purchase;
- Provision of data for carrying out the delivery;
- Choice of method and moment of payment of the price.
- Order confirmation;
VI. SPECIFIC PROVIDER OBLIGATIONS. CONSUMER PROTECTION
Art. 11. The rules of this section VI of these general terms and conditions apply to Users for whom, according to the data specified for the conclusion of the contract for